For our office in Berlin we are looking for a graduate for the position of: (Trainee) Junior Innovation Manager (m/f/d) with focus on business development & in-house consulting.
- Supporting the establishment of partnerships with innovation potential
- Serving as a link between company leadership & the development of new innovative business models
- Active input in the conception, development & testing of practice-oriented solutions in innovation projects
- Marketing & distribution conception for our services & business models
- Active input with the presentation of vision, strategy & results for the executive
This position is full-time & initially fixed for 2 years. On the basis of the current pandemic, this position is available remotely and, at a later stage, a hybrid work model may be introduced with office space at a co-working space in Berlin. Subject to project needs, the candidate may be required to travel to our headquarters in Nuremberg.
Should this position excite you, please send your application (incl. expected salary & earliest start date) to email@example.com and please call us, should you have any questions: +49 911 47 75 87 – 11